Some troubles at work

Every day we receive inquiries from different countries.

Once you have confirmed which electric pencil sharpener or electric eraser you need,I will send you simple quotation first.I repeat this kind of thing almost every day,and  I am very happy.I like to communicate with our customers about our electric pencil sharpeners.
My friends often tell me that you are really patient.I just smile.
I also often encounter some problems.

1.Sometimes so many clients send me inquiry but no reply,I tried to guess:busy,Vacation,The product is not what he/her needs and so on?

2.No company information only email.so I can't make Detailed quotation.

3.About sample:I believe An honest company is willing to pay for the sample cost.
We also supply free samples,when you have DHL or Fedex account.

This is my troubles.
www.dgjinding.com.cn

Shelly
2018-08-01



评论

此博客中的热门博文

What kind of electric pencil sharpener do you want to get? What Electric Pencil Sharpener Item do you Like?

A useful tooling that helps you work more efficiently and your child learns efficiently

To: Partner With Us Jingding Stationery Gain More Profit, Zero Stock Low Risk Business with Us A letter to buyers who sale stationery and art supplies and gifts.