The end of the year is coming. Are you thinking about giving gifts to your customers or to your colleagues and leaders?

The end of the year is coming. Are you thinking about giving gifts to your customers or to your colleagues and leaders? What gift does the teacher give to the students? I have thought about it for you. This is a figure painting by my uncle, which represents Chinese culture and is worth collecting. My uncle is an art artist.

If you are a teacher, you can send a beautiful electric pencil sharpener to the students, and we will give you a free electric eraser.
My email address:sama1@jdtotu.com  or  sales4@dgjinding.com.cn

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Don't worry, I will reply you to the electric pencil sharpener even on National Day.

Did you imagine to use electric pencil sharpener create something interesting?

China Manufacturers Wholesale Art Stationery Supplies-Pencil Sharpener Electric Eraser JD6006