Don't worry, I will reply you to the electric pencil sharpener even on National Day.


On the National Day, our company put 6 days off, but I didn't enjoy the holidays because there are many cars out there. So I am looking forward to receiving your enquiry, I will reply you soon.

Yesterday I received an inquiry from Israel. I am very grateful for his trust, and he does not have a PayPal account. I taught him to sign up for a PayPal account. I received his sample fee after an hour.


If you need please email me:sama1@jdtotu.com

评论

此博客中的热门博文

A useful tooling that helps you work more efficiently and your child learns efficiently

To: Partner With Us Jingding Stationery Gain More Profit, Zero Stock Low Risk Business with Us A letter to buyers who sale stationery and art supplies and gifts.

What kind of electric pencil sharpener do you want to get? What Electric Pencil Sharpener Item do you Like?